Best Viewed in 1024x768x32bit
With Unicode (UTF-8) Encoding
Clannad. Not a bad anime. In fact, it was good. However, the ending was a little weird. Too weird. But at least it was a happy ending.
Now, it is going to be the mid-year exam soon. Got to study ReAlLy hard for it. Then, after the exams, it would be L4D time! Since I had already started revising my work last week or so, it shouldn't be much of a problem.
Wow, this Mana Khemia Opening ROCKS! It's a PS2 and PSP game. And it was the very few RPG games that I played till the ending. I uploaded the opening here. So if anyone wants to watch, can watch. I took a long time too
If you have a PSP, go get this game. It is really good. The only bad times in the PSP ver are: 1) No Japanese Audio 2) Not completely full audio support unlike PS2(Some conversations has no audio, you will have to read it) 3)Long loading times 4) Lag during COOL battle moves (this happens only if you happen to be using the UMD, but you can do a special save called Jump Start, through the Options, to make it better.)
My first very wordy post... And Processing the video sure is LONG....
Friday, April 24, 2009
6:16 PM
----------------
` Me.
I like Anime, Manga and anything related. My favourite anime is Hayate no Gotoku!0 and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun