Last Minute post before going tuition. I watched Clannad After Story(aka: Clannad Season 2) episode 16 and it was so so sad.
In case you are watching Clannad at the moment, I do not want to ruin by telling this spoiler. Also, do not look if you are planning to watch this anime. Or you do not mind knowing the ending. Here goes...
*****Spoiler Warning*****
Seems like the main character (Nagisa) died after giving birth to her baby...
Never thought she would have died... Until I read the summary of that episode. After all, main characters rarely die and it is not the last episode too.
*****Spoiler ends*****
I cant wait to watch the next episode on friday because tomorrow have to STudY real hard. Should I delete this blog or not.
I think if I want to keep this blog, I should change the image...
(edited) Darn... new image is big... I don't mind though...
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
7:08 PM
----------------