Really a bad bad day for me, dood. When I played Team Fortress 2, I realised that most people had already had their unlocks for their weapons while I am still at Level 1. And I was getting Owned by someone who's using a Level 10 Scattergun ( Force-A-Nature). So I am gonna try and unlock a better weapon tomorrow.
Second thing was I went to play Left 4 Dead and I was the server host. Since I have not played 'Versus' mode for so long, I was a complete l0ser at it. So I got Votekicked by the 'pros', which most likely they ain't any better, kicking other people.
Then, I was so sad and angry today that I stopped playing computer games and went to read manga that I bought a few weeks ago and a novel called The Last Assassin.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
7:13 PM
----------------