I watched the last episode of K-On which was Episode 12 and I find that this Anime is VERY SHORT! I thought this series would last about 26 episodes... Anyway, I uploaded one of K-On!'s Character Image Song Series - Hirasawa Yui. If you are interested, feel free to download it.
Link to download K-On! Character Image Song series 1 - Hirasawa Yui.
EDIT: There is no album art (because I uploaded in a rush and I forgot to set it). So, when you play the song in Windows Media Player or any other Media Players, there might not be album art. You can set the album art yourself since I placed the scan of the cover in the folder.
Do not try to extract Part 1 without Part 2. To extract, make sure both parts are at the same folder. Then, extract Part 1 only because it will automatically extract part 2 immediately after extraction of Part 1.
Download Part 1
Download Part 2
I will upload K-On! Character Image Song Series 2 - Mio Akiyama another time (with album art)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
3:54 PM
----------------