It has been a long time since I typed on this blog.
And like I got nothing much to write.
So, like, on last Sunday, Gerald and me went to this place at Kallang called Kallang Leisure Park to visit Latendo, an anime collection shop or whatever you call it. We took half an hour to walk there from Kallang MRT.
So at Latendo, we saw many anime stuff Fullstop.
On the way back, we saw a car that place anime stickers, to be precise the anime Haruhi Suzumiya, so we went to take a photo of that car. I so badly wanted to upload it here but I don't know how heck am I supposed to do that because Blogger's post creating can't be viewed properly on my laptop. So I can't make my font bigger, bold, italic, upload the rest. I can't even embed videos.
*sigh*
Friday, September 11, 2009
10:08 PM
----------------