On 22nd October, me an Gerald went to Sunshine Plaza but the shop we want to go is closed on all Thursdays. (22nd Oct 2009= Thursday) What a waste of time!!!
Next, we went to Kinokuniya, Ngee Ann City. I bought a book called 'Train Man'. It has been really long since I bought books/novels(Excluding Light novels and manga).
I haven't read finish yet but should be able to... soon.
Then, we went to ION Orchard to see how does 'Prologue' looks like. It took us like 15-20 mins to find that store. What's more, 'Prologue' looks more classy and cooler than your average 'Popular' but surprisingly, smaller than Compass Point 'Popular'. Also, 'Prologue' has a 2nd floor but... only stationery.
'Prologue' is weak, in conclusion. Not because it has not many manga. It is way too small. I expected the size of Kinokuniya. *sigh* So disappointing...
Sunday, October 25, 2009
4:16 PM
----------------