It was an unfortunate day for me. I brought $70 with me so I could buy something. But on the way there, I lost my $70. I completely lost all interest in doing anything.
This morning(At around 9am), I was happy that I finally be able to buy that anime figure after saving it for 3 months.
At 2pm is where disaster struck and took my $70 with it. Now, I am so stressed and so disappointed. It's the kind of feeling that you had studied really hard for the exams but on that day, you fall really ill and is unable to take the exam until next year.
And I cant tell my parents that I lost my money otherwise I will be scolded for being so careless at losing $70.
If the next year's 'O' Level happen to come up with such a composition topic, I am so gonna ace it.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
2:48 PM
----------------