I came back early today because there isn't any events that interest me(Ben 10 and Bakuc Prize Presentation). Also, I am not catching today's concert because I don't really know May'N and Yo-something(forgot name).
Interesting, please read. AFA events.
DAY 1
Reached there by 8am. Quite a lot of people sitting down, waiting. BTW, event starts at 10pm.
At 9+am, Danny Choo walked in. Many people stood up and gathered around him including us.
10am, AFA started and we went to take a look at the booths. First, I bought a hug pillow(of Lucky Star, 45x45 pillow)at Takashimaya booth. Then, we went to walk around AFA and saw Moe Moe kyun Maid cafe and right in front of it is a game store booth. AND SELLS Left 4 Dead 2 AT A DISCOUNT!!!!! So I bought it.
Then, we went for the Summer Wars(Anime Film) preview/ talk session. It's really great. Hope to watch it next year. We skipped the Atsuki GL Fashion Show because I don't know what the heck is that. Next is the Regional Cosplay Championships. Singapore won FULLSTOP, because he dressed up as Gundam( Big big robot with small small parts combined).
We then went to have lunch.
At 3.30pm, big-shot's event. Danny Choo! He gave a talk about himself and his website. Then we skipped the Extravaganza Prize Presentation. The venue was almost full!!!!
At 18.30, it's the 'I Love Anisong Concert'. I went there just to hear Hatsune Miku. First was Shoko Nakagawa(AKA: Shoko-tan, dunno who is she but VERY POPULAR.), Hatsune Miku(OH YEAH LOVE IT. GO GO MIKU!) then the KING OF ANISONG, Ichirou Mizuki(AKA: ANIKI). No offense to Ichirou Mizuki's fans but his voice is WAY TOO POWERful to enjoy. So, we went home. Note that quite a number of people left during his "singing". Most probably, they do not have a high power level to be able to enjoy his song, just like us.
DAY 2
Went for the anime screening at the start. It was Inuyasha: Final Act. I don't really know what's going on. All I know is that the audio isn't in sync with the video.
Then I saw Yeo Qin and a 3E3 friend(which I forgotten the name, suddenly can't remember) near the animax dubbing booth.
Went for the K-On! Experience where the seiyuus(voice actors) came to do a live dubbing session of various scenes and a Q&A session. Aki Toyosaki, Satomi Sato, Minako Kotobuki and Ayana Taketatsu(Yui, Ritsu, Tsumugi, Azusa respectively) came except one, Yoko Hikasa(Mio).
Unfortunately, we are not allowed to take photos because the MCs say so otherwise if caught, your camera/video cam/phone will be confiscated. So, I didn't take.
Then I went home. So I missed the I Love Anisong Concert and the Bushiroad seiyuus.